The C&G 7202 is a new qualification developed by the City and Guilds to allow students with lower than expected grades in English and maths to still study towards becoming an electrician. The qualification is purely designed to allow progression to a level 2 qualification such as the C&G 2365.
- 101 – Structure of the construction industry
- 102 – Fundamental safe working practices
- 103 – Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- 104 – Site preparation for working in the construction industry
- 105 – Electrical installation wiring and terminations
- 106 – Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
- 107 – Electrical science and technology
On top of the theory, expect to learn practical handskills in a workshop environment.